Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Missing You

Hallo,
Another quick post today - working again but then I have Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day off which when you are a Nurse it is rare to have both of them off!!!!
This is a quick and cute little card using a new set of mine from My Favorite Things - called 'Flurry of Love'
I paper pieced her coat and then pulled out copics to match and colored the rest of her and the accents on her coat.
Thinking ahead to the 2 weeks I will be out of town to stay with my Mom when she has knee surgery here the first part of Jan. - I think I will stick this in to send the Fam while I am away - (it will match me pretty well more than likely as I am way more used to Florida winters than Nebraska winters!!! - I am sure I will be a bit blue with cold...)


All for today - hope to get some play time tomorrow but we'll see.....
Take Care
Tera







No comments: