Monday, December 21, 2009

Bombshell Valentine

Hallo,
A quick little post tonight as I need to get dinner started.....
I almost have the invitations for my Mom done - will sit on the couch tonight and finish putting them together.
I had time to make a couple things to show you over the next couple days but not enough time to get good daylight for pics, so these were taken inside and therefore a bit dark....
This stamp is from Bombshell stamps - have had her a couple months and finally getting her inky.
The friday challenge over at Flourishes was 'white space' and I am trying to get a jump on Valentines Day.....and I had this beautiful red ribbon that I was dying to use.
To see what the Flourishes team did with their white space - pop in here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
I colored her with copics and then went over the red areas with a red spica glitter pen.

All for tonight - I have to work the next 2 days so unless I am lucky on thursday and steal some crafting time I may not get back here until after Christmas - so just in case....
Have a very Blessed Christmas!!!!
Take Care
Tera







No comments: