Friday, December 4, 2009

Simply Flourished

Hallo,
Just a quick note tonight - I didn't get any stampin time yesterday - too many errands, but I did get a bit today.
The challenge over at Flourishes this week is simple cards - check it out here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
I had a bunch of Christmas cards to finish so I could get in the mail so needed to go simple and quick , but thanks to Flourishes I think they still look wonderful!!! Now I just have to get them addressed, written out and mailed....
Have a great weekend!!!! Hope to have something for ya on monday - see if I get any stampin time this weekend - the teens have saturday planned - swim rally in the am, movie in the afternoon.....
Take Care
Tera



























2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful cards missy!

Unknown said...

Those are all beautiful! What a wonderful set of cards!! Thank you for playing along with us.