Tuesday, December 29, 2009

See you next year....

Hallo,
Just a short little note - we had a wonderful Christmas, the kiddos made out like bandits :)
I have been working and trying to get ready for 2 weeks away from home.....I am going for 2 weeks to stay with my Mom who is having knee replacement surgery.
I had great plans to have a bunch of stuff done to prepost but alas - didn't happen......therefore my little blog will be pretty quiet for a bit here....look for me again after the 19 of january (I get back the 18th but have to work the 19th.....) I am taking some crafty stuff along to play with - I have had to trim it down at least twice as it wouldn't all fit in suitcase and carry on - and leave room for clothes that is......as it is the carry on is a bit heavy, and so is the laptop case (won't have internet from my laptop at Mom's but want to play around with my photoshop a bit...)......
Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
Take Care
Tera