Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hallo

Hallo everyone,
Hopefully I am back to former organization levels or better(and if you believe that...). It took me longer to catch up after being out of town for 2 weeks than I expected.
I have been doing some yard work - preparing for the flowers I ordered.
This weekend I got the patio cleaned and my potting bench cleaned out.
The back yard still needs some weeds pulled and stuff but should get to that later this week.
This photo shows a corner of my patio that I arranged as my sittin' spot. It gets the most sun in the afternoon in spring which is perfect and then come summer the fake trees will help shade. The 2 orchids and the cactus are real. I lost all 8 of my orchids to the cold snap we had a few weeks ago. Lucky for me these 2 were on sale on Base so I grabbed them (I even remembered to bring them in last night as its going to get too cool for them again the next couple days).
All for today - I did get a couple cards done to show you the next couple days (I work the next 2 days).
Take Care
Tera

No comments: