Monday, January 18, 2010

Mom's favorite slippers

Hallo,
Just a quick little note tonight - I got back home today around 130pm and was very happy with the sunny warm weather (55ish) - much warmer than Nebraska where I have been the last couple weeks.
My Mom is doing very well after her knee surgery so it was high time I head back home to tend to things around here - like work .....gotta work tomorrow.....once I get a day off I have a ton of yard work to do....DH and the kiddos took care of the cleaning for this week for me :).
These 2 pictures had Mom and I laughing. These really are her favorite slippers - really, no kidding - she has a bran new pair in her closet sitting right next to these. I offered to throw them away for her several times :) but she wouldn't let me.....

I can't say too much as I have a rather ratty pair of flip flops in my closet that I wear around the yard but they are not near this bad!!!!!
I told Mom they look like the dog chewed them up - and they don't even have a dog.....
Not too sure if I will get back in here this week - I work the weekend too, and have errands to catch up on but I have done any stamping in weeks so hope to find a bit of time.
Take Care
Love ya Mom!!!!!
Tera

No comments: