Friday, January 22, 2010

Home Sweet Granny

Hallo,
Just a fun little card I did yesterday to send to my Mom. Mom is doing very well after her knee replacement but I couldn't resist making her this card. Mom is still using a walker and the white hose Granny is wearing are the compression stockings they have to wear for a few weeks after surgery.
My Mom looks much younger than this Granny does by the way!!! And yes I colored her slipper pink to match Mom's favorite slipper from a couple posts ago (although Grannys look in alot better shape than Mom's :).

Granny, the walker and the Home Sweet Home picture are all from Hanna stamps and the rest of the stamps are from Papertrey Ink.
Granny, the walker and the pictures are all colored with copics. The wood floor I drew in and colored with prismacolor pencils.
The couches are paper pieced, and the pictures on the wall and Granny are all stamped on white paper and layered on top - Granny with foam tape to pop her up a bit.
Last but not least I went with a challenge from Flourishes this week to create a scene. See what everyone else has done here - http://www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/




All for tonight - Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Tera, I am glad the comment button is working! I commented the other day on a different post just so you would know I stopped by! This is a cute card! Thanks for playing FTTC!