Thursday, January 21, 2010

Outlines Lady Bug

Hallo,
I finally got back in my craft room today after almost 3 weeks!!!! Yippeee!!!
The final colors for this card did not turn out like I had envisioned....all went as planned until I tried to decide what to color the backround. I tried all my yellows but none looked right - you think with over 150 colors of markers I could find a color I liked!!!
Well since the yellows didn't work I tried 2 shades of peach and it looked cool. Then I put the layer on top of some peach paper and decided to go with it.

All the stamps are from Outlines and you can find them here - www.outlinesrubberstamp.com
I colored these with copics.
All for tonight - going to try and prepost something for you tomorrw - I have to work all weekend so will be back on monday.
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Tera, this flower card is gorgeous and so beautifully colored. WOW! Love the wonderful pics of snow in the other pictures on your blog. Do not see much snow in North Carolina. I blop over to comment on your FTTC card...the scene which made me LOL! It is fabulous and so well done. I am sure your mom will love it. I could not post my comment there as the comment button would not show for me. Thanks so much for playing FTTC! BTW...throw your mom's slippers out...hee hee!