Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Acceptance

Hallo,
I have been so lazy these 2 days off - no house cleaning, no yard work, barely managed to get out for a walk with my poor mutt......no excuse except no energy. And the weather waas soooo pretty here this afternoon - I did sit on the porch for a bit soaking up the sun and fresh air.
I did however get some stamping done - I guess there is always energy for that. In reality it seems to give me energy so I guess thats what I really needed.
This card is for 2 challenges - Flourishes FTTC55 and CPS 155.
Flourishes challenge was to use flowers. I only have 2 sets of theirs with flowers and the waterlily was my choice today. I stamped the small waterlily on white paper and colored it with copics, cut it out and layered it to 2 plastic flower dohickies. The koi fish I stamped right on the oriental washi paper and colored with copics. I added 2 tiny falt backed faux pearls near the fish for bubbles :). The word come from one of the phrases in the same set - it just used the last word and embossed it in white.
You can see more of this challenge here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com

I also used this weeks sketch from Card Positioning Systems and you can see more of that challenge here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
All for today - should probably try to do a little picking up around the house and maybe start supper .......
Take Care
Tera






2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Tera, this is fabulous! Saw it at SCS, too! Wonderful coloring and design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Tera...so glad you played along with us!!! Your card turned out GORGEOUS!!! Love your take on the Sketch and how you added the flowers!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~