Monday, February 8, 2010

Layered Country House

Hallo,
My last challenge for the Flourishes challenges last week - just in under the wire!!!
This card was done for the 'cut it out and layer it' challenge. The main section of the house is cut with a spellbinders die on top off the colored backround. Then I stamped the image again and colored just the fence and 2 side trees, cut them out and layered them on top.
When I went to look for a ribbon - the 1/2 inch ribbon was too wide for the ribbon tag and I was out of the 1/4 inch in the brown - and I really wanted the brown. So I took some thin double sided tape and taped it to the edge of the 1/2 inch and folded it in half. Worked like a charm.


All for today - I have some errands to run before I can get to the craft room.
Take Care
Tera






2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Tera, I saw this at SCS and thought I would blop over and give some extra kuddos! Wonderful scene card! Love the dimension! Thanks so much for playing FTTC52B!

Dee Jackson said...

WOW!! This is fabulous!! I love the scene you've created!! I never thought to use the tree stamp like this. Just FABULOUS!!