Friday, February 5, 2010

Pink Relax

Hallo,
Last card from this set for this week I promise but I couldn't resist making a Girly card with the 'Man's View' set - after all we deserve some lounging time in the recliner too!!!!
Check out all the challenges and what everyone has done with them here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
I used the sketch from challenge A again too.
Added pink papers, ribbon, and pink flowers for the 'Pink' challenge.
Well gotta keep it short - house needs cleaning fast so I can get back to finishing the last 3 challenges!!!!
Take Care
Tera









5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera - this card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the color combo and the Set you used!!! The tag, ribbon and the flowers are a wonderful touch You rocked the Sketch as well!!!

Thank you so much for celebrating this fun event with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Susie Little said...

great card, thanks for visiting my blog . I would be honoured to be included in your blog roll!

Susie xx

Velta said...

Ho Tera ~ I just want to sit in that chair and fall asleep. What a compliment to the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

WAHOOOOO - TERA!!! Did you see you won my FTTC52D Anniversary Challenge??? WTG!!! Congrats GF!!! Make sure to check out the Flourishes Blog today!!! Hugs ~S~

Emily Keaton said...

What a beautiful card!! I love those bright pink flowers with the brown recliner. Congrats on winning Flourishes' FTTC52D challenge with it!!