Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coffee and TJ

Hallo,

Just a quick little prepost for you today - I haven't been posting much on weekends but this week I have a series of challenges to finish off.....

This card accually goes for 2 challenges - the first is from Flourishes. They are having a bunch of challenges to celebrate the year anniversary of the Timeless Tuesday challenges. This challenge was to use your favorite Flourishes set. The coffee set was my very first set from Flourishes and still one of my favs.

Go and see all the challenges and what everyone has done with them here - http://www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/.


The second challenge I used this card for was from Technique Junkies newsletter called Technique by Design. We had a sketch to follow and the squares behind are all techniques from TJ. We had to use at least 2. I used walnut stain and embossed resist.
See more about this challenge here - www.patstamps.blogspot.com

The stamps on the technique pieces are all from Cornish heritage Farms - backrounders 'Sophisticated swirl', 'Fiery Floral' and 'Ornamental borders' - the last 2 being scrapblock backrounders.
All for today folks - should have another challenge card for you tomorrow.




Take Care
tera

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tera,

I am coming to your blog from you posting at Technique Junkies. I love your coffee and TJ card. You did a wonderful job.

Cheryl S.
Cheri926@aol.com
from the cold state of Maine

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Tera! This is beyond fabulous!! What a beautiful detailing card!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What fun Tera!! Great job combining both challenges! Missed hearing from you! I hope you have been well!