Saturday, June 29, 2013

Big news :)

 Hallo,
    First I have some really SWEET news :) - I have been chosen to be on the Design Team for the "Sweet Pea Stampers" challenge blog!!!! Check out the announcement here - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sweet-pea-stampers-exciting-news.html
   I love my Sweet Pea Stamps and have played along with the challenges a lot in the last year or so (not as much in the last few months with graduation and ect.) but I am so excited to join these gals.
    I am going to try and get the DT list up on my sidebar this weekend but am fighting a nagging headache and may just side on the couch and work on my DD's rug or color instead.
Look out for the next challenge from the Sweet Pea Stampers - coming up on the 5th of July!!!!
I already have cards done for the first couple challenges and am working ahead - between work and taking a couple weeks the end of the summer to drive my DD up to Nebraska for college, this way I am ahead of the game :)
   Well the next couple pictures show my progress on DD"s rug - I have the edge done (helps hold it in place better) and the spear point in gray and started on the shaft of the spear in brown. The letters are not showing up quite as well as I would like - kinda debating redoing them but I will have to think about that - as it will be harder to do.....
   Last but not least - I do have a couple cards in the works so I may be back this afternoon - maybe tomorrow....off to lunch now with DH and the kiddos....
        Take Care
              Tera



No comments: