Saturday, June 29, 2013

Old Gold Christmas Pointsetta

Hallo,
   Man is it hot here today - although thanks to clouds and a bit of rain, a smidge cooler than yesterday - 87 with 90% humidity verses 90 and 90.....
   Spending some time in the craft room and finished off this card. I am trying to do a couple Christmas cards a week so that I don't have as many to do at the last minutes come Christmas time.
   This pretty poinsettia is from Flourishes and I colored him with prismacolor pencils. I  used a lot of the gold pencil and then some silver on the background.
   I cut the main image out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with gold - edged the DP panels with gold too. Added some gold pearl drops with a tulip fabric paint pen and a couple ribbons - a bronze brown one and a multi-colored one to bring out the small bits of red and green in the DP. 
 All for today folks - Hope you are having a great weekend!!!
 Tera

No comments: