Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scalloped Cowboy Christmas

 Hallo,
   Its early Saturday am and I am not sure what I will do today - a long walk this am with DH and Miss Kyna but after that who knows...have to work tonight so will be napping mid-afternoon, but other than that, we will see.....
   Todays card is for the current challenge over at Flourishes which this time is for 'scallops' Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I used this sweet cowboy hat and colored it up with prismacolor pencils and layered it to some Christmas paper - I tried for a more masculine card here and the deer paper was perfect.
  I kept it pretty simple - other than the DP and a bit of distressing on the edges, all I used was some bronze pearl drops with  a viva décor pen.
     All for now - off to see what the morning has in store.....
       Have a great weekend!!!!
          Tera


1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Hey Tera, loving this fun Christmas Card! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.