Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beading Mousy

 Hallo,
   Well this week sure has gone fast - I still have a long to do list to get done - both house and craft projects. Got some cleaning done and a bunch of Christmas shopping and today I finished off about 5 cards and started a wedding box for a friend.
  I am working on the stash of cards I colored over the week of Thanksgiving at home in Nebraska.
  I haven't played along with a House Mouse challenge in a long time - mainly for a serious lack of time, but I love their Christmas stamps so I have a few colored up .
  I colored this sweet House Mouse stamp with prismacolor pencils and layered it to some brown cardstock  and some pinecone ribbon and some pretty dark green DP.
   Check out all the great HM Christmas cards over at the challenge blog here - http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
  All for tonight - need to figure out something to make for super tonight.....kinda late to start planning which means I have no clue what I am making....ah sigh....I really don't like to cook :)
   Take Care
         Tera


5 comments:

Sue said...

WOW, beautiful colors in this great holiday card, with those darling little mice. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends with this adorable card :)
Kelly.x

Christine said...

he is so sweet with his cute tree beautiful design papers lovely work

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time

smiles Christine x

Patti said...

How cute!!

Patti : )

Dorte said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, great design.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this time.
Dorte x