Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Lantern

 Hallo,
   Well Christmas is getting close and I do believe I have everything done - that's going to get done anyway.
  Our new challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers is 'Christmas' and I just love this stamp from Katerina Koukiotis called 'Home for the Holidays'
  I colored her with prismacolor pencils and did her up a bit different than I usually do - I usually do her cape in red with brown hair but wanted a gold cape this time. I thought the red hair was a good match too - she is such a sweet image.
  Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team is up to  - lots of great Christmas images from Sweet Pea Stamps!!!
  www.sweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/

   I worked the last 2 nights and today after taking the puppy for a walk and a bit of sleep - I am hoping to go with my kids (and maybe the DH) to see the new 'Hobbit ' movie - my DS has already seen it and says its the best one yet and that says alot!!!
    All for now - Have a great weekend and if I don't get back in here before Christmas - Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!!!
        Tera


1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

TERA, THIS IS A GORGEOUS CARD. SHE LOOKS FAB IN HER GOLD COAT. LOVE THAT FRAME. WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2014. THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THE SWEET PEA STAMPERS DESIGN TEAM, KYMXXX