Saturday, December 14, 2013

Swingin kitty

Hallo,
  A warm, muggy and rainy day here in NW Florida and I have managed to put together about 25 Christmas cards - they should be the last on my send out list and then I will make a few more for local giving :).
  This last batch was done pretty simply - I used my cut-tuck and fold dies from Spellbinders and some new paper from Tim Holtz that has pretty colors on one side and kraft cardstock on the back so it made a nice contrast....backed them to Christmas DP and added ribbon for 'hangers' and done. I probably wont get pics of them due to the rain but they will go in the mail on Monday.
  Todays card is another stamp from Stamps Happen and this pretty much shows what my kitties would love to do with the tree and lights :) - and the puppy too BTW. I have to keep a water spray bottle handy this time of the year :)
   This is colored with prismacolor pencils and accented with a viva décor pen in gold .
    Well all for me today - heading off for my pre-nightshift nap here in a couple minutes....
   Have a great weekend!!!
          Tera

No comments: