Friday, December 6, 2013

Sweet Pea Stampers - 'Baby its cold outside'

 Hallo,
   Its time for another challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers blog - http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/
  Our challenge this time is 'Baby its cold outside' I used Katerina Koukiotis's 'Home for the Holidays' and colored her with prismacolor pencils.
  This is such a sweet image and with her rosy cheeks it does look a bit chilly outside :) The background paper has snowflakes on it and I used a ribbon with snowflakes and snowflake stickers too  :)
  If you ever wonder what paper I use to color - someone asked me this recently - I use Cryogen White cardstock that I get from the Paper Temptress ( http://papertemptress.com/ ) for the majority of my coloring, as todays is - my next favorite is the Neenah cardstock - ivory and desert storm (kraft colored but smooth to color on) also from Paper Temptress.
  The Cryogen White is very smooth, takes color beautifully, doesn't bleed and it has a sparkly sheen to it that just adds a subtle pizzaz that I really love :)
  Make sure to check out my fellow DT members blogs as they have some really pretty cards to show you, play along with us and you could win some free images from Sweet Pea Stamps!!!
  All for me this am as I am off to spend the day with my Chief Craft Enabler as we make the rounds of the craft stores over in Pensacola :)
  Take Care
      Tera


1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is beautiful Tera. She is a gorgeous image and you have coloured her in so well. Not heard of that paper before. Not sure if we can get it here in the UK. Best wishes, Kym xxx