Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Winter Whites

Hallo,
  I am joining in on the new challenge for the month on the Paper Temptress Facebook page.
  The theme is 'Winter Whites' and we are sponsored this month by ADFD (A Day for Daisies) - http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/
    I colored this sweet image from ADFD called 'Lucky Wishes" with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
   The background paper I used is called 'Silver Luster' from Paper Temptress and it is really pretty and shimmery. I also used cryogen white to color my image - also from Paper Temptress - and it is my favorite paper to color with - both with pencils and markers!!! I also glittered up some cryogen white for the letters.
   Check out these and more yummy papers here - http://papertemptress.com/
  I added a bunch of pretties from my stash - some white beaded ribbon, a white pearly circle and some white and off white flowers too.
   Now hope on over to Facebook and join in on our challenge this month!!!! Just go to the Paper Temptress page, like, make and have fun!!!!
   Take Care
       Tera
 


No comments: