Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Splatters and dots

Hallo,
  I have another encaustic wax piece to show you today but may have to change the frame - not really happy with it but don't know what I want to do with them yet so as is for now....
   Each of the 4 small pieces are about 3 by 3 inches and they were painted as one square and then I cut them apart and smoothed the edges.
  Just a bit of splatter play with my wax....
   Got a few errands done today - including getting a perm in my hair - I cut it short a couple weeks ago and it is the shortest it has been in over 20 years but it had no body whatsoever (course the humidity here in NW Florida doesn't help) so on the spur of the moment amongst errands today I stopped by a salon and asked if anyone had time to do a perm,.....
   Well I need to do something with the laundry I started and think about getting something done for super so all for tonight - Take Care
    Tera



No comments: