Friday, June 26, 2009

Finished Serenity

Hallo,
I know you have seen this one before - sort of....The more I looked at it as a 5X7 the more I thought it needed something more and wasn't finished....
So I found some matt board in my stash and finished it off - it is now 8X10 size and I took a picture of it in a frame just to get the idea....When I take things like this to craft fairs I take them unframed so people can frame them to match their decor...
All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarmds.com
The main image is colored with prismacolor pencils.

All for today - I didn't get as much done as I wanted too - tired and lazy today and I did spend a little extra time this am sitting on the couch snuggling with my sweet old cat (she is 18 years old and in the last few days she has had several episodes where she was paralyzed on one side and couldn't walk - short lasting and she pops right back to her normal self ...but its an ominous sign I am afraid).
I work the weekend so I guess I will see you on Monday - Have great weekend. My DH and DS started laying tile in DS's bedroom today and will finish it off this weekend.
DD is still up at Grandma's they are over half done with her quilt. She is helping her cousin babysit younger siblings tonight so I probably won't talk to her tonight... :( Poor Mom....
All for now - Take Care
Tera

No comments: