Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walk with a Friend

Hallo,
Posting early this am - my pooch is bouncin at the patio door ready for his walk but I figured I would post early today - walk, yard work, and a little water aerobics in my pool planned for the am and hopefully some stamping for the afternoon....
This is again an image I colored during my week out of town (hey I partied in New Orleans for Mardi Gras back in 89 - I had a 3 month travel Nurse assignment there....so most evenings this time I got some grub, colored, read a good book and had full control of the remote!!!! )


T.he main image is from Inkadinkado and is colored with prismacolor pencils.
The phrase is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Friend Centers. You can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
Layers cut with my nesties in my cuttlebug, the corners are a cuttlebugf die. Ribbon might look familiar and paper is from my scrap stash.
All for today - see ya!!!
Take Care
Tera












No comments: