Monday, June 1, 2009

TK Friendship - CPS 118

Hallo,
Aaaahhhh stamping time!!!!
It has been a busy couple weeks for me - the main image here was accually colored in New Orleans (relaxin in the evening after classes all day).
The main image is from Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade collection and the phrase is from 'Frienship Centers' - you can find them both here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
The main image is colored with prismacolor markers (as my copics didn't arrive until I was already in New Orleans for my conferance....
I used this weeks sketch from CPS - #118 - to put my card together. I turned the sketch and added a little panel for the phrase.
Two of the layers are cut with nestabilities in my cuttlebug.
All for today - I have alot of catching up to do around the house and yard this week too.....
Take Care
Tera










1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

What a beautiful image and great coloring. Love how you used that CPS sketch.