Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello Zebra

Hallo,
I finally found some time to play with my new copics!!!!!! This took my longer than I expected to color - and ALOT of different colors....I kept trying this one and that one till I found the shade I wanted, then added a little here, and a little there...
This stamp is from Stamps Happen from http://www.janlynn.com/ . You need to check these folks out as they carry alot of craft items as well as rubber stamps - Stamps Happen - AND they are haveing a huge sale this month too!!!!!
Anyway as I said I colored the image with my copics - Do ya really want the color list? Well as long as I remembered to write them down this time - here goes - 100, C-1,C-3, C-5, C-7, E35, E37, E43, E47, B00, B02, B05, B28, B29, B39, B63, BG09 and the colorless blender.....whew....
I then layered the image with black and black/white DP cut with nesties in my cuttlebug.
I did have to finagle the layers a bit to make them long enough for this image.



The B/W DP is the largest long rectangle plus another 1/2 of a long rectangle - just lined them up for the length I needed. The bottom black layer is a scalloped square cut 3 times and again lined up to make the rectangle as long as I needed it to be.
I added some black faux rhinestones, black ribbon, and a small 'flower' made from thin dotted black ribbon with a black sequin in the middle.
The phrase is embossed with white and is from Cornish Heriatge Farms.
I did manage to get out for a walk this am before the rain came but didn't get any yard work done....I do so love being in the craft room when its a rainy day outside!!!!
I made this yesterday as I am working today - will prepost for friday too and then see you again on Monday.
I am off the weekend but it will be a busy one - we have our local Pirate Festival this weekend, saturday is the "Landing" of the Pirates as they take over the city.... and then on sunday we are going to go see at least one movie - there are several out we haven't seen yet!!!


All for now - hope the rest of your weeks goes well and have a fun weekend!!!!
Take Care
Tera






No comments: