Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Wine - Good Friends

Hallo,
Well after running like crazy all morning - I finally had a little time for the craft room. I am still catching up on all the weeds in my flower beds from when I was out of town - and this image is another of the ones I colored while I was out of town....
This card started with the main image and the ribbon - the ribbon I got off a little package that was given to me on Nurses Day. Most hospitals give a little gift to the Nurses on Nurses day and this year it was a little bag full of stuff like a mini snickers bar "for when we need a good laugh", a rubber band "to remind us we need to be flexible" ect., ect., ect..... Any way I ended up with about 5 of these ribbons as I told my coworkers to pass them to me if they didn't want them :).

Anyway....the main image is from My Favorite Things and is colored with prismacolor markers. I then layered it to several layers cut with my nesties in the cuttlebug - using up some scraps that were still in a pile near my work table......the phrases are also from MFT (embossed in white).
The last photo is of the inside of the card - I don't often do anything with the inside although I wish I would more often.....
All for today - time to get some dinner rollin.....
Take Care
Tera














No comments: