Monday, June 29, 2009

Friendship Woods

Hallo,
These photos today are of my entry for this weeks challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms. By entering you can win stamps or even a Guest Designer Spot - Need to know more? - go here - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
for more info on the Design Challenges. Or just pop in to see all the good stuff eveeryone is doing in the gallerys.
The stamps used in this framed picture are - 'Friendship Cottage' from the Thomas Kinkade line, 'trees backrounder' and the Serenity Prayer and all are from Cornish Heritage Farms. So now you have 3 great reasons to pop over to CHF!!!
The main image was colored with prismacolor pencils. The backrounder was stamped onto green patterned scrapbook paper, and the saying was stamped onto torn velum.
I almost left this image as you see it in these first pictures as a 5x7 but the more I looked at it the more I realized it NEEDED to be bigger - so I matted it onto dark green mattboard and framed it. Just keep looking - its the last picture....


In other news - the painting I had planned on finishing in my DS's room last friday got postponed until today because my DH was able to take friday off so they started laying tile instead. While I worked all weekend they finished off tile so today my DS and I have finished off the painting and done a bit of clean up. Tonight the DH will finish putting the trim back on and assist DS to get the big furniture back into his room.
That means that tomorrow (after a couple errands, a walk with my pooch, and a couple house chores ...) I should get some good stamping time in while DS finishes off putting things back together in his room!!!
All for today - I have a little stampin' time left this afternoon :)
Take Care
Tera















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is super neat Tera. I really like this, and I'll bet you will sell some at the craft fairs. They are so unique. Susie