Monday, July 6, 2009

A clutter of Birds

Hallo,
Thought I would break up the run of 'Pastoral Woman' for a day with this silly little card. I had something in mind when I started but it went just a little 'birdy' LOL
I dug through my DP scraps, stamped and spent about an hour cutting and when I started putting it together it just needed 'more' so I added more, and more, and more, and pretty soon it was positively cluttered.
Ah well back to the drawing board - hee hee.
This is a really cute stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes collection. You can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I am preposting most of this week as we are headed, mini van loaded for bear :) road trip to Nebraska.
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

DD (dear daughter) said...

That is soooooooo cute!!!!!
- comment from grandma's