Friday, July 17, 2009

Fiery Dragonfly

Hallo,
More playing with glimmer mist and resist technique today.
All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms - 'Fiery Floral' scrapblock and a phrase from 'Friend Centers' and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I used a bunch of glimmer mist - the first layers were done with - patina, sea foam, juniper and golden terracotta. Then I stamped the scrapblock and embossed with clear powder. The top layer of glimmer mist is 'coffee shop' .
All the glimmer layers are spellbinders cut with my cuttlebug. The vellum layer was syamped with black memento and then torn.
I have been using my CHF stamps alot lately as they are in the middle of 5 weeeks of challenges - this weeks you may have guessed is for resist technique. All for now gotta get running - planning on a little craft time later today - if I can get errands done.
Take Care - Have a great weekend (I work all weekend)
Tera










2 comments:

Ginni said...

Very pretty - good modification! Thanks,
Ginni

Valerie Byrnes said...

Lovely, I like the glimmer mist effects.