Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hometown journal

Hallo,
One more project with the green sheet of Faux Designer Paper from last week (by the way - I did make some copies of the origional so I would have more to play with :)
Again - all the stamps are form Cornish Heritage Farms - loads of my craft budget goes straight to CHF - LOL - they have such a HUGE number of cool stamps - you do NEED to check them out - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
The base paper was done with stamps from the 'Ornamental Beauty' and 'Keys' sets - the tag also adds one from 'Mother's Day Centers' and the main image is from the Thomas Kinkade line 'Hometown Pride'.
The TK was colored with copics and then I covered it with a layer of sepia accents. I added a silk flower that I origionally chose for the matching cigar box but I love how luck would have it - it brings out the sunset colors I used on the TK and the windows.


All for today - working but may have some time to play tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera












No comments: