Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pastoral Mom

Hallo,
I am preposting most of this week - may have some photos from home later in the week.....(Nebraska that is...)
This is one of the 2 paper pieced projects that I am debating between for submission to the challenges at CHF this week - I will show you the other tomorrow.
Also this is the last in my 'Pastoral Woman' series.
This is done on a piece of mattboard for framing. Her dress is paper pieced and then her hands/apples are pieced on top of the dress. I shaded on the dress some with a light gray copic marker. The rest of the main image is colored with prismacolor pencils.


The main image is layered to purple cardstock, then to a piece of old ribbon (from my garage sale stash), then onto a layer of the same DP that I pieced the dress from, and finally to the mattboard.
Both the main image and the phrase are from Cornish Heriatge Farms and you can find it here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
All for now - Take Care
Tera

















No comments: