Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girly style gift box

Hallo,
Short post for you tonight - this is the matching gift box from yesterdays baby book, made with the same papers, ribbons, embellies, and stamps.
The stamps are from Gina K's 'Wee Tee's set.
This first pic is a close up of the little spools I put on for feet - decorated with a little strip of the pink paper and some ribbon. I also used that ribbon on the onesie on the lid and on of the other onesies that I will show you tomorrow.
I managed to get some house cleaning done today as well as my morning walk and a stink on the eliptical but boy did I have to work hard to talk myself into getting on that thing!!!!! I was sooo tired this morning ........
All for today - I work tomorrow so will leave you some pics of the onsies I made to match this box/book combo to look at tomorrow.
I also managed to start another baby box/book combo today too - should be able to finish that on thursday as I am off (then work 3 in a row over the weekend - 3 - 12 hour shifts get longer every year....).
Take Care
Tera













No comments: