Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rose Bear


Hallo,

I have a sweet Valentines day card for you today that I am entering in 2 challenges.

First was for this month's Guest Designer spot for My Favorite Things.

The challenge was for - only 1 designer paper, 2 different cardstocks (in addition to a neutral base) and 3 different embellishements (not just 3 embellishments - 3 DIFFERENT ones...)

Well my 1 DP is my paper pieced bear with a really pretty rose flower paper.

My 2 cardstocks are the 2 hearts cut from 2 different 'Coredinations' paper - cut and embossed with 'Spellbinders' dies and then lightly sanded to show the core color.

My 3 different embellishments are 1-ribbon (I used 2 layered on top of each other), 2-the slider that says 'in love' and #3 are the pink rhinestones.

Check out the MFT forum over at SCS for more of the challenge results and check out the MFT blog and shop for the newest release (as of last night :) - lots of yummy stuff!!!

www.mftstamps.com/blog/

The second challenge I am using this for is this weeks FTTC103 at Flourishes for a Valentines card - I am planning on some stamping time today to make another Valentines card with a Flourishes set but will enter this one too.....

Check out lots of great Valentines ideas at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/


I colored her with copics and layered everything to kraft cardstock.
Now I am off to get groceries and do some housework and then reward myself with some crafting time!!!!
Take Care
Tera







1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet Valentine card Tera! Love the hearts and the darlin' image! Thank you for playing along this week...hugs ~S~