Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple valentines

Hallo,
It's wednesday and the first of 4 days off work - yippee!!!
Not sure how much I will manage to get done today so will post this for you before I get a bit of sleep - then if I can get up early(ya uh hu - we'll see...)
I will need to do some house cleaning and an errand or 2 before I can stamp....
Very little stamping on these quick little Valentines cards....
This first one has a bit of stamping on the inside that says 'Happy Valentines Day' and the next 2 have the same phrase on the outside.
The hearts are cut and embossed with the Spellbinders hearts set.
The biggest red heart is regular red cardstock with a white craft ink pad swiped over the embossing to highlight it. The 2 smaller hearts are cut from 'Coredinations' paper and then I sanded the embossing to show the core color underneath.
I added some flat-backed pearls for accent and that was about it....


All for today - off to sleep for a bit....
Take Care
Tera
p.s. the stamp is a very old one from 1989 from Stampendous I believe.....






No comments: