Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Babe - orange and green


Hallo,
I am not sure I will get into the craft room today and its pretty murky out for pics even if I get something done sooo will show you the last of this round of baby cards from last week.....
Then I am off to get my pre-night shift nap before the kids get home from school....
The stamps I used are from My Favorite Things - I paper pieced her shirt and colored the rest with copics.
I followed last weeks WSC sketch over at the MFT forum at SCS.
Pretty simple and quick card with the DP from the VIP pack, some nesties to cut the layers, a bit of ribbon and a button/brad combo (to hide my bad bow tying skills :).
All for today - rainy, cold and damp here today - makes good napping weather....
Have a great weekend - I work tonight and sunday/monday/tuesday nights and saturday night the house with be filled with teenagers playing xbox and rock band for my DD's birthday get together.....I may get some crafting time while they play, might need to find my earplugs ......
Take Care
Tera








No comments: