Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Boy


Hallo,

Just a short note before I head for work tonight - I had meant to get this posted this morning but kept hitting my head on the keyboard ( because I kept falling asleep :).
This project started with the bag because I liked the colors.

I needed to get a baby gift done for my Niece and her DH as they are expecting a baby boy any day now. I will take this with us when we pop home to Nebraska on thursday.

Speaking of that - you might not see me here much this week, wednesday I will sleep a bit, clean house, pack and there might not be much time for crafting....and I am not taking my laptop with - we will be very busy the short time we are home!!!

Anyhow - on to my projects. The only thing I did to the bag was cover up the insignia. The tree is from 'Our Daily Bread' and the congradulations is old and I can't read who made it anymore.

The gift box is a cigar box and I covered it with some paper run through various texture folders - the paper was a white core paper - and then did some sanding over the texture so it would show better.



The main image is from 'My Favorite Things' - colored with copics.

I lined the inside bottom of the box with felt.

The memory book is a chipboard book from Tim Holtz and I decorated the cover to match the bag and the box and then covered the pages with various DP to match - and used some of the same papers on the inside of the lid of the box.

Oh and I made a card to match too.

And stamped up a packet of onesies and sleepers from the DP - stamps from Gina K and Impression Obsession - but forgot to get a picture of them.....


All for tonight - gotta get off to work....
Take Care
Tera













































No comments: