Friday, May 20, 2011

Grads

Hallo,

A quick post for the am before I get off and running for the day - I need to get a baby book and memory box done today/tomorrow to take home to Nebr. with us next week - got another baby arriving soon :)
I finally managed to get Graduation cards done....

The stamps I used are from Hanna Stamps (sadly no longer available - unless you can find them on ebay.....)

The local school colors are green so I made 2 of them for our neighbor girls and then I wasn't sure of colors for a friend graduating HS and a newphew graduating college so I just did them in traditional black.

The green tassels are made from thread - all I had was yellow thread handy - but I had a green copic :)



For the guys I went a different way with coredinations paper and a gear folder - I think our friends son is headed for an enginering path in college.....

Ok, all for now - the first run of the day.....

Take Care
Tera

No comments: