Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweet Pea - lotsa flowers


Hallo,
Its a Sweet Pea morning!!!
I finished up this card yesterday afternoon - went so quick too. I had done alot of coloring a few weeks a go and so have a small stash of images all ready to go. It makes it quick when you can easily find DP to match what you colored....I often color after I pick out the DP but in this case had just did a bunch of coloring and got lucky that the first paper pack I picked up had what I wanted for DP!!!

This beautiful Sweet Pea Stamps image is colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with a Spellbinders labels die - using an out-of-the-box technique.

I did her for 2 challeneges - first is for the 'flowers' challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/



The second challenge was for In A Sweet Pea Dream challenge for 'lots of bling' http://www.inasweetpeadreamchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

I had had these flowers for awhile - hoarding them - but they matched nicely and I used almost all of them :)

All for now - look for another post from me later this evening :)
Take Care
Tera

7 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

#2 Tera!!!
Awesome!!!
good luck & thank you for joinin us twice at SPS!!!

angelwhispers said...

Another fabulous creation!! hanks for joining us over at Sweet Pea Stamps Love Chanelle xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Another beautiful creation you have made. Thanks again for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers, best wishes, Kym xxx

Debbie said...

Bautiful and summery design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

tiggertastic said...

wha ta lovley summer and colourfull card.
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Shirley said...

I took a quick look at the site for these stamps. Really uniquely different. Your card reminds me of Mardi Gras! Very pretty! Flowers are great embellisments for it too!

Scrappellen said...

Just GORGEOUS !! Love this image and your coloring is perfect!

Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us at "in a sweet pea dream"♥. Hope to see you next time, and good luck!:)
hugs, Ellen