Thursday, May 5, 2011

Walkin' Chicago

Hallo,
Lots and lots of walking today!!!!
My conference ended at 1 pm today and I decided to walk back to my hotel.....it was sunny, just a touch cool and not too windy (for Chicago anyway - I got windburned last friday on my first venture out walking...).
The pics arenot in order - I goofed - I walked from the convention center, up through the park to the fountain and then to Millennium Square.....
I love how there are all these wonderful old buildings right next to bright and shiny steel skyscrapers.
It took me about 3 and 1/2 hours to get back to my hotel but I did stop to take alot of pictures on the way....as you can tell (I have one more batch to edit from today that I will probably show you on saturday).
All for today - Take Care
Tera






































































































































































1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! Even though I have visited Chicago for conventions, I've never ventured out to really "see" the city like this! Thanks for sharing such great pics! And the tulips? Yeah .. I would have been snapping those pics myself ... love love love colorful pics of floral beauty!