Monday, November 12, 2007

An Awsome Day

Hallo Blogworld, Hi Mom,

I am hoping I can figure out all this Blog stuff - so far I seem to be doing ok. An Awsome Day? Well not only did my DH agree to us going on the stamping cruise next fall (I will attempt to put the link in) but my wonderful children decided they were going to earn themselves some extra $$ by taking on more chores around the house (thereby leaving me more crafting time? :)
And I am finally taking the dive into this bloggin thang.....

I am hoping I can inspire, entertain, and enable you half as well as the many people who have inspired and enabled me!!! You can expect mostly Stampin stuff - but I also bead, play with clay, paint, knitt, sew-rarely, crosstitch-also rare, scrap and anything that looks interesting (as long as its not too expensive :)


Now if I can only figure out how to add a photo....I plan to add some pics of a cigar box that I did using stamps and prismacolor pencils so we'll see if I can figure it out.

No comments: