Friday, November 30, 2007

Hallo,
Well my last craft fair for the year is over and I did pretty well especially considering how poorly I did at the other 2 - you can never tell what will strike peoples interests. What sold at the other 2 craft fairs didnot today and what didn't sell at the others sold today ... But I love the craft fairs - seeing what everyone is doing and talking techniques and ect.
Changing the pics in the elements again (will try to load Picassa tomorrow - wish me luck). Todays pics are 3 of what I call stamp paintings - its a frame matt board with picture, I do the frame to match or add to the picture. 2 are an oriental dragon komono - one done 'fire' style and one 'ice' , the other is a butterfly and bamboo. All are done with color washes from http://www.blogger.com/www.stampzia.com and then stamped and painted with Twinkling H2O's and watercolor crayons.
Enjoy
Tera
P.S. Sorry for the blurry pics this time - tried loading them 3 different ways, resized...still blurry - the photos aren't blurry but they loaded very large so maybe thats it.

No comments: