Monday, November 26, 2007

Hallo,
The craft table is calling me today but thought I would stop in and tell you about the couple pics for today. Again switching pics in the elements as the upload image button won't work (plan to try Picasa this weekend but need to finish stuff for my last craft fair of the year on friday and then I will have some time this weekend - and believe me it will take time to #1 for me to figure it out and then #2 for me to get my pics back in some sort of reasonable order again...). Showing you pics today of 2 journals and one addres book that I altered in the last couple months. The address book is Coke-a-cola stuff - paper and old wallpaper, I used paper piecing on the ladies which is from a Stampin' Up set. The second is an elegant India lady stamped on acetate and using a TJ technique with alcohol inks, probably the one using the brayer but I used daubers instead, patterned paper, a punch, silk flowers and some fancy brads. The third is using a stamp from CHF (www.cornishheritagefarms.com) from their Thomas Kinkade line "It doesn't get any better than this" - and the covers of the journal was done with layers of embossing powders and some fishin' bling. BTW all 3 are in my Etsy store right now.
All for now
Tera

No comments: