Saturday, November 17, 2007

Estate sale find

Didn't get any craft table time today but I did find a few good bargains - a garage sale with some rubber stamps and paper (1 set for me and 1 set for my DD). My Cheif Enabler got there ahead of me :) - she bought 10 stamp sets and twice the paper I did. Then I found an Estate sale that has this big box of odds and ends - price was origionally 5$ but I asked if they would take 2 and they did - the box had a bunch of OLD lace and trims, a pair of knitting needles, 2 stitching hoops, a tin stuffed with embroidery thread, a bunch of plastic canvus, bunch of pipe cleaners, and a sack of small doll heads - I took the laces, trim, half the thread, and the dolls heads and DD got the rest.

A craft fair, lunch out with the family at our favorite beachside resturant, and some errands took the rest of the afternoon - might get some time yet this evening.

Including 2 pics of my estate sale find and a card I did using the Double Pocket Fold technique from Technique Junkies (see my inspiration list). The stamp on the tags is one from the Thomas Kinkade line at Cornish Heritage Farms.
Have a great weekend !!!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beatuiful work Tera...that those estate sale finds are fab!