Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas gift boxes

Hallo ,
Will rearrange elements again today as my upload image button still isn't working but will have some pics of some Christmas gift boxes that I am making up for my last craft fair of the year. I thought they would be cute for small gifts - anything from cookies and treats for the neighbors to bubble baths and soaps for the girls and maybe some BBQ stuff for the guys, the ideas are almost endless for the kids - small toys, magazines, colored pencils and coloring books. I plan to do a bunch of Christmas ones and then try some other themes that could be used anytime.
I have a bunch of errands to run today - groceries, post office ect. but should get some time at the craft table this afternoon.
Tera
P.S. For the green motifs and the vintage boxes I stamped on patterned paper as well as the tags.

No comments: