Friday, March 6, 2009

Cancer Cannot - Lighthouse

Hallo,
This is another in my little series of experiments that I worked on and finished up back on tuesday.
The main image size is 5X7 and the complete size is 8X10.
The lighthouse is from Stamps Happen.
The Cancer Cannot poem is from Cornish Heritage Farms - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I really love this poem!!! I know so many folks battling Canceer right now - this is #3 I have done so far and have at least 4 more to make - only 2 more with the lighthouse, then will need to do some with flowers....
With the main image, I did alot of playing - watercolor, clear gesso, stamped the lighthouse onto a white paper napkin and glued on with gel medium, stamping on to the watercolor paper, more paint - gouache this time, distress crackle paint and ink on chipboard, and glimmer mist on chipboard, stamped the poem onto vellum.
The main image is mounted on top of handmade paper.
All for today - have today off then work all weekend, so I will see you on Monday again. Have a Great Weekend!!!!
Take Care
Tera




















1 comment:

Shirley said...

Great message on a wonderful card!