Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Cards

Hallo,

Quick one today - I was playing around with my Cuttlebug yesterday and tried out this stencil I had. It is a thin piece of stiff acrylic. It embossed nicely.

I put the stencil back on and used a dauber with ink pads to add color to the iris. The sun I did with chalk through a hole from a punch.

I did several versions of course - the one with the gold rub on didn't turn out as nice as I had wanted.

The small 'Easter Wishes is from PTI - www.papertreyink.com



All for tonight - Take Care
Tera







































2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ooooh these are all so fabulous! I really like the second one done in the monochromatic scheme..so chic!

Shirley said...

How beautiful! I love the colors and your whole design too!