Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Romance 105

Hallo,
I had a productive day yesterday in my craft room - didn't get any house chores done though - oopps.
In between layers and letting them dry enough with my recent experiments, I have been doing some sketches.
This one is #2 for me this week, sketch wise - It is CPS # 105
www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com



The stamp is from Rubber Romanceand colored with my prismacolor pencils.
Also used my nestabilities, cuttlebug, sharpie marker, brown silk ribbon,and light green rhinestones.

All for today as I am at work today...so Stay Healthy (we are usually plenty busy!!!)
Tera





6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Adorable images and great use of that CPS sketch.

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp & the colouring is amazing :)

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card! Great job with sketch 105...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Shirley said...

This one is really pretty too and those pearls are wonderful!

Kathryn said...

Cute card -- LOVE the colors -- so very pretty! :)

Christy said...

Great image! love the card ;)