Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SFYTT - 3fer

Hallo,
I cannot believe how much I have managed to get done today -took the pooch for a walk, got on my nasty excersise machine, did a couple hours of yard work and then managed to finish off enough stuff for you all to look at the rest of the week while I work.
I work tomorrow and friday and thursday I am teaching a class - for work....
Anyway this is Jen's weekly sketch for you to try.
www.iheart2stamp.com
I ended up doing 3 cards for this sketch - just switched up colors a bit.
This first one I paper pieced her outfit with the same paper as the bottom layer - both are a technique from 'Technique Junkies' called 'faux designer paper (uses Inkadinkado stamps). I also pieced the desk with a woodgrain patterned paper.
The main image and the phrase are both from
My Favorite Things - www.mftstamp.com
All the layer were cut with my nestabilities using my cuttlebug.





























This more purple version uses a different color of the Faux Designer Paper technique - with more purples in it but same stamps and overall pattern.



















































Last but not least the yellow version - but the girls outfit is paper pieced with some 'store-bought' DP.
All for today - going to try and get some cleaning done before its time to start dinner.
Take Care and have a good week.
Tera












2 comments:

Kathy the Teawife said...

I love these cards! So clever and wonderfully layered. Hugs, Kathy the teawife

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your 3fer!!