Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beautiful CPS

Hallo,
A couple more cards for this weeks sketch at CPS - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com



I used stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms - Fiery Floral scrapblock and the phrase from the 'Beautiful' set. You can find both here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I used distress brick red and embossing ink and powder for the base cardstock and then sprayed it with walnut ink. The main image was also stamped and embossed with walnut stain and embossing ink, and the 'Beautiful' in brisk red and embossing ink. Then I sprayed it with glimmer mist - pomegranete I believe.


I cut the layers with my newest nestabilities - labels 4 and edged with gold krylon.
I finished the first one with a brown ribbon and the second with a red ribbon - I am always pleased to see such a differnce in 2 cards just by changeing 1 simple thing can change the look of a card.
All for today - Take Care
Tera






















No comments: