Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hat Shopping

Hallo,
Starting you off today with a couple pics of my Clemetis out by our pool - this one is my early bloomer and he seems to bloom the longest too. And of course being purple he's my favorite too.
As you may have guessed I managed to get some yard work done and a few errands. Did manage to get a little craft time too....
The cards I have to show you today use the same stamp from yesterday - 'Witches Hats' from Stamps Happen. You can find it here - www.janlynn.com
I stamped the hats with black memento ink and colored them with my prismacolor pencils and then cut them out. I had a sketch I was trying so when I put them on the square and combined them with the skeleton paper, I thought it looked like this little skeleton was shopping for a new hat.
I also used some green embossing powder for the BOO (don't know who makes this one) and then used some green and orange bright krylon paint pen for the edges.


All for today - have more errands to run, going to go get my hair done.....
Take Care
Tera






































No comments: